If you have lost or not received your license key code then please use automated Lost License Key form to get your key code resent promptly.
Before asking for help please:
- Read help or user’s manual of the program about how to use the program. You can access it under Help menu in Password Agent.
- If you are reporting a bug, please make first sure you are using the latest version of the program. We are continuously improving our software, so a newer release may already include fix to the problem you are trying to report. Use Help | Check for Update command in the program to see if there is a new version available.
When composing support or bug report e-mail please follow this checklist. Be sure to include this information so we can start solving the issue immediately, without the need to ask additional basic questions first:
- Address your message to
- Write name of the program on subject line of your e-mail, along with a simple problem description .
- Provide clear description of the problem. Try not to just simply write basic “does not work”, “unable to open file” or “can’t close the program” but try to describe the issue in more detail and provide step-by-step instructions about how exactly you get into the situation, so we can reproduce the problem here.
- Paste your system information to the end of the e-mail. Our programs have Copy System Information command in the Help menu, so you’ll need to invoke it, then paste the contents of the clipboard to your e-mail message (place the cursor where you want the information to appear, then choose Edit | Paste in your mail composing window, or press Ctrl+V). Including system information is very helpful.