Upgrading to Copiaris
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Forrest

Singapore
5 Posts

Posted - 29 July 2012 :  20:51:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We bought some copies of Backup Magic a few months ago and I know we have a free upgrade to Copiaris now that it's out. What do I need to do to upgrade? I have just download the msi from your site. I haven't installed yet so I don't know if there's a readme.txt with the how-to.

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 13 August 2012 :  07:41:23  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please use online key code lookup to get your free upgrade key to Copiaris. Then enter it to lite version.

quote:
Originally posted by Forrest

We bought some copies of Backup Magic a few months ago and I know we have a free upgrade to Copiaris now that it's out. What do I need to do to upgrade? I have just download the msi from your site. I haven't installed yet so I don't know if there's a readme.txt with the how-to.

Go to Top of Page

arcanon9

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 23 January 2013 :  02:55:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I purchased my Backup Magic registration code in Feb of 2000. My email address at that time is no longer current. How can I get my email address changed so that I may receive my coupon code to upgrade?
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 23 January 2013 :  03:02:28  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
E-mail your old and new address along with your full name to support e-mail so I can change it in the database.

Ahto
Go to Top of Page

arcanon9

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 23 January 2013 :  17:43:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks. What's the support e-mail address?
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 23 January 2013 :  17:48:30  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://moonsoftware.com/support
Go to Top of Page

Tiffansy

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 14 November 2017 :  11:57:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same Question - I Also purchased my Backup Magic registration code in Feb of 2000. My email address at that time is no longer current. How can I get my email address changed so that I may receive my coupon code to upgrade?
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 14 November 2017 :  23:53:24  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffansy

Same Question - I Also purchased my Backup Magic registration code in Feb of 2000. My email address at that time is no longer current. How can I get my email address changed so that I may receive my coupon code to upgrade?

E-mail your name, old and new e-mail to support, see http://moonsoftware.com/support
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000