Backup Magic
 Window minimized, help!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mzacko

3 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2009 :  17:06:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why the window does not appear on XP? Is always minimized and i can't see the progress of backup. I tried to change the values of BackupFormLeft and BackupFormTop but not resolved. Can anyone help me, please?

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1137 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2009 :  17:13:10  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The window may be off the screen (behind screen edge). Before changing BackupFormLeft and BackupFormTop you'll need to close existing window (right-click it's button on taskbar and choose Close).
Go to Top of Page

mzacko

3 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2009 :  21:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately failed. I tried everything, even uninstalled and no avail. He continues run minimized.
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1137 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2009 :  21:38:43  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If the window is minimized it should display when you click it's button on taskbar. But if window does not show then if may be of the screen. Close the program completely, then delete all Backup Magic registry entries.

Delete this key in regedit:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Moon Software\Backup Magic

The run BM again to see if it works. If it still does not work there should be something else. Maybe you have set some special properties for the shortcut you use to start BM? Delete the shortcut and make a new one, perhaps that helps. If no help then perhaps some other window utility program is causing this behaviour.

Go to Top of Page

mzacko

3 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2009 :  22:03:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Simply deleted the key that you indicated and the window reappear. Worked! Solved! Thank you very much.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000