Command Line Options?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

korinor

2 Posts

Posted - 05 April 2008 :  16:03:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello there,

I'm often using the "font loading" option and I'm wondering about some sort of command line support in order to make it easier.

I didn't found any sign that this feature is present. Or is it? Please help.

It would be very helpful because I could create some batch files for some projects I do with different fonts. Before I begin to work on one projekt, you may start a certain batch file which utilitizes FontXplorer to load certain fonts.

What do you think about it?

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1137 Posts

Posted - 05 April 2008 :  18:47:13  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There are no command line options to load fonts. It may happen that I will publish special dedicated console module tool to help automate font installation/uninstallation from batch files.
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1137 Posts

Posted - 05 April 2008 :  19:03:58  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I forgot that limited similar functionality is available in my latest Shell Tools package. See FontLoader.exe in installation folder, you can pass text file containing font file names to it, along with load/unload/install/uninstall command. Run it to see command line switches.
Go to Top of Page

korinor

2 Posts

Posted - 06 April 2008 :  20:31:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I installed the Shell Tools you mentioned and this is exactly what I searched for! THANK YOU!

The only thing I found out during testing is, that I can't unload fonts with the Font Loader if I loaded it with FontXplorer before.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000