Freeware
 Fontloader
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

frnksgrl013

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 26 April 2007 :  00:24:21  Show Profile  Visit frnksgrl013's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is anyone having a problem getting font loader to work with Vista any ideas they don't want to load on their own.
Chrissy

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1137 Posts

Posted - 26 April 2007 :  00:27:23  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This software is not officially supported on Vista.
Go to Top of Page

frnksgrl013

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 26 April 2007 :  08:03:53  Show Profile  Visit frnksgrl013's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you know if it will be?
Go to Top of Page

mjcalling

1 Posts

Posted - 16 August 2008 :  16:08:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Font loader (old one)works just fine on my laptop. Has Vista.
My laptop has vista as well but this new font loader (shell tools) doesn't give me the option of load unload, install uninstall.
Why not????? I loved using font loader all these years. This one won't do anything.
Help
mjcalling
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1137 Posts

Posted - 17 August 2008 :  18:38:22  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
My laptop has vista as well but this new font loader (shell tools) doesn't give me the option of load unload, install uninstall.
Why not????? I loved using font loader all these years. This one won't do anything.

Perhaps you have 64-bit edition of Vista? Shell Tools is 32-bit application and won't work on 64-bit Windows.

Or perhaps you have not activated FontLoader module in Shell Tools control panel?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000