What does drag and drop do?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

focusrsh

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 28 November 2019 :  19:01:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In May of 2018 I asked for a utility to combine *.pwa files and was told it might be coming in the next update. Still nothing as far as I can tell, and I have the latest version.

So I started reading additional forum posts and found talk about "drag and drop". I can open multiple PWA files, which appear as tabs. I hoped that I could just drag entries from on tab into another, but that doesn't work. So what is it used for?

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1205 Posts

Posted - 28 November 2019 :  22:13:35  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Drag and drop is used to move items or folders within one file.

For transferring data between multiple files open these files and use copy and paste. You can copy and paste entire folder(s) including any sub-folders or just selected items. Copy from one file, then switch to another file tab and paste where required. If you use Cut operation in source then items will be moved, with Copy operation copied.

Copy and paste of items and folders is completely secure, no plain text is copied to clipboard.
Go to Top of Page

focusrsh

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 29 November 2019 :  05:12:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The cut-and-paste worked great! Thanks. No need for the utility to combine files any more.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000