Password Agent version 2019.6.28 Icons in grid
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KoenPiller

Netherlands
7 Posts

Posted - 06 July 2019 :  16:44:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hi, I notice the icons in the grid are all a key, without the second on in the row, alphabetically, they show the firt letter.
also some items have a different icon. I notice there is an icon at the end of the row showing a paper label grey where the front icons are a letter, grey. When there is an other icon like e.g. a * this paperlabel icon is yellow.
Can someone explan to me what the use of this UI featureis??
And why the second one in the list with a letter?

Regards,

Koen

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1197 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2019 :  09:47:05  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I suppose that with the grid you mean image picker window? As text there tells images are being updated and these that show now as duplicates will be replaced. In the next update images will be tidied up and count of different images will be reduced.
Go to Top of Page

KoenPiller

Netherlands
7 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2019 :  14:07:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, with grid I am referring to the main panel, the panel which shows the the columns, the icon, the Title,Folder, user ID, Pasport, Note, Link. I have a strong feeling something wet wrong when converting from the verious version to thes newer. Any possibility to return to the previous version? Regards, Koen
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1197 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2019 :  23:42:48  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In current version the icon set is not finalised and will change in coming update. Not all icons will be available that were in 2016 as I'll make the icon set smaller.

If you don't like particular icon that was assigned to your item then you can change it in item Properties panel.
Go to Top of Page

KoenPiller

Netherlands
7 Posts

Posted - 08 July 2019 :  00:00:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well, 'Thanks a lot' I now have to change my 100+ topics the icon. Is there not a possibility to restore to the previous version?
Believe me my entries in my old Database did not have all an Key icon.
Besides when I start changeing I notice that one can select from about 200 icons of which are +/- 30 unique and the rest are, you can image what? A key!
Realy something buggy here in your otherwise very handy and very UI friendly program which I recommended to som many friends. This update is not

Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1197 Posts

Posted - 08 July 2019 :  00:30:00  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Default icon in previous version was also Key, only design was different.

If the design of the Key icon is bothering you, you can uninstall new version and install 2017 version which you can download from web site (be sure to answer No during install when you are prompted that there is newer version available, otherwise you'll end up installing latest version).
Go to Top of Page

KoenPiller

Netherlands
7 Posts

Posted - 08 July 2019 :  01:27:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

OK, thanks.
Maybe you can put on the wish list: to insert your own icon, and also remove those 60+ key icons in the Select item image form?
And than when I move back will I be noticed on a future newer release or will it continuesly remind me about this new release?
Regards,
Koen
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000