Password Agent
 Background color?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

GBrinck

3 Posts

Posted - 18 February 2017 :  21:56:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Version 2 had some background color selections, but I can't find any similar setting in 2016. Am I missing it, or is this a future enhancement?

I also find font selection and the "alternative font" thing really awkward. Hard to imagine a more obtuse way to handle a common tailoring function. I'm not young anymore, so need larger fonts everywhere.

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1121 Posts

Posted - 19 February 2017 :  15:16:48  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
PA uses same font you have specified for Windows interface/icon captions. If your eyesight is not good you can enlarge Windows interface fonts. Try setting fonts to 120dpi.

For background also your current Windows background color is used.
Go to Top of Page

GBrinck

3 Posts

Posted - 19 February 2017 :  15:52:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, I guessed that. I just miss being able to customize this app without having to change everything else in my system. My icon fonts are fine as-is, because they aren't a pages of packed text. Passagent is a somewhat different situation. Same thing applies to the colors - in 2.6 I used alternating bands to help break up the long list and ease browsing down the list.

quote:
Originally posted by Ahto/Moon Software

PA uses same font you have specified for Windows interface/icon captions. If your eyesight is not good you can enlarge Windows interface fonts. Try setting fonts to 120dpi.

For background also your current Windows background color is used.

Go to Top of Page

konileyo

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02 March 2017 :  13:26:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GBrinck

Version 2 had some background color selections, but I can't find any similar setting in 2016. adele skinny here my best http://adeleweightloss.com/ Am I missing it, or is this a future enhancement?

I also find font selection and the "alternative font" thing really awkward. Hard to imagine a more obtuse way to handle a common tailoring function. I'm not young anymore, so need larger fonts everywhere.

If your eyesight is not good you can enlarge Windows interface fonts

Edited by - konileyo on 06 March 2017 22:05:31
Go to Top of Page

seattlewapaving

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 24 March 2017 :  23:35:47  Show Profile  Visit seattlewapaving's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Will there be an option to change this in PA without changing Windows settings?

Thanks,

Cliff
http://www.seattlewapaving.com/
Go to Top of Page

GBrinck

3 Posts

Posted - 25 March 2017 :  16:00:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"If your eyesight is not good you can enlarge Windows interface fonts"

I'm not blind and have my general Windows fonts tuned quite nicely, thank you. It's the closely packed text, with no color highlighting, in PA 2016 that I find annoying. PA 2 was much better in that regard and gave some formatting choices that enabled users to tailor to their wants & needs. PA 2016 took those choices away and gives me only system wide font & color tools to work with. I have to change every colors & fonts systemwide in Windows to compensate for a mediocre page layout. That simplifies the app software at the expense of usuability.
Go to Top of Page

JoyInigo

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 19 April 2017 :  19:22:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1121 Posts

Posted - 20 April 2017 :  00:03:38  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoyInigo

To change font or background color? I'll see what I can do with next update.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000