Password Agent
 APP for Android & Iphone
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ludwiggo

6 Posts

Posted - 18 June 2013 :  21:04:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been waiting years for this now, always get told 'after version of such of such is released'.
I want to at least be able to pull up my password file on my cloud storage and open it to LOOK AT IT.
DON'T NEED FULL FUNCTIONALITY OF UPDATES ETC.
Just a viewer so that we can see the existing passwords for when I need to log into things from phone like bank accounts etc.
Just write a SIMPLE viewer,
Others password vaults have it for a long time already. I don't want to switch to another product but you are falling WAY BEHIND other product in this.
Please, tired of WAITING.

mvfoley

2 Posts

Posted - 21 July 2013 :  18:38:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree 1000%. I would buy an Android app ( I have a kindle fire Hd) in a New York second. I have had to download another app. at present to store a few passwords, but it simply does not match PW Agent. And there is no way I have the time or desire to even try and re enter all my PW Agent into another app. not to mention keeping both files current with any new entries.

Please Please develop this app.

Ideally for me such an app. would be able to use the same file as my PC Agent app.. I currently store that file on the cloud so I could then use only a single file on either my PC or my Kindle.

If this is not possible then there would need to be a way to sync the files so that both files contain the same info.

Please Please Please

I will pay a premium for this product.
Go to Top of Page

ludwiggo

6 Posts

Posted - 26 February 2014 :  18:58:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, Any news on an APP for smartphones, or at least just a viewer so we can access our passwords on phone.
Been waiting years for at least a simple viewer
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 26 February 2014 :  21:25:15  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
New version is coming, bear with me. In 2-3 months there will be Windows beta, Android coming after that if Windows is out. Mobile versions use the same shared code base so they will not take too long to release after desktop version. iOS version will come last.

Ahto
Go to Top of Page

Nickrb

1 Posts

Posted - 10 November 2014 :  19:39:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ahto, In Feb this year you mentioned a new version would be available in 2 to 3 months. Any news when an update will be coming - as it's now been over 8 months. I'm really keen to get a version for my Android phone. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Forum Admin

Estonia
6 Posts

Posted - 10 November 2014 :  20:01:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nick,

I know it is a bit embarrassing, I sometimes lose touch with reality when announcing when something will be available as in reality it takes longer as I'm kind of perfectionist.

You can ask to be included in beta list (see news on web page). In few days I will release Windows early preview 2. I have basic Android viewer working here, hopefully I can make it available with next preview (not with this one I'll release in few days) so you can see your PA database on Android.

Ahto

Go to Top of Page

ludwiggo

6 Posts

Posted - 23 January 2015 :  17:44:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has now been almost a year since you said you would have a PA for Android, and 3 month since you said you have a working VIEWER and would have it available soon.,
Yet still I don't see a viewer or an actual PA APP.
How can I get the viewer, or at least be a tester???
Other password vault makers are leaving you in the dust.
Is PA such a low priority for you???
I am hesitant to UPGRADE to your new PA if you won't have a APP for portable devices because then I would be forced to go to another vendor and will have wasted my $$$ on yours.
Please, make a commitment to follow through,
or just say that you aren't making one.
Please don't just keep making empty promises.
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 23 January 2015 :  18:04:54  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you read main news section at http://www.moonsoftware.com you see how to apply as beta tester. At the moment no Android beta is released but it is taking shape.

Ahto
Go to Top of Page

oracledba

26 Posts

Posted - 11 February 2015 :  02:43:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ahto:

Congrats on on getting Version 3 into beta.

it was 12.5 years ago that you started to discuss features to be included in the new Password Agent Version (3.0)

http://www.moonsoftware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=74
http://www.moonsoftware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=597

so its twelve years later, what is in this new release?
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 11 February 2015 :  10:38:23  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
it was 12.5 years ago that you started to discuss features to be included in the new Password Agent Version (3.0)

Isn't it a positive thing that you can use some software for 12 years without paying a cent on upgrades and it works also on latest Windows versions?

quote:
what is in this new release?

Detailed information will be available along with the new version. Generally the program has been completely re-written with more secure architecture, can open multiple files at once, Unicode support for world languages, automatic item lookup by URL from browser (without browser plugins) etc.
Go to Top of Page

Barefeets

2 Posts

Posted - 13 July 2015 :  18:23:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cannot find how to get the Android software. I have been a user of PA for, I don't know, 10 years or so. I proposed and got a Corporate license approved for the company I am currently with. And 4 years ago, I got my own paid license. Well, NOW I have finally got a smart phone and need to be able to trust my passwords that I will use on that!
Please direct me to the right area do download the Android version!
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 13 July 2015 :  21:54:41  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Android version is not yet released. You can get access to basic test version only if you apply for beta testing as instructed in news section of the web site.
Go to Top of Page

wobbly

1 Posts

Posted - 07 April 2016 :  13:39:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ahto,
Any progress on an Android version of PA?
Go to Top of Page

morden

3 Posts

Posted - 22 June 2016 :  21:51:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you still doing an iOS version for the iPad and iPhone after Android version is released? I'm hoping there is an iOS version as well because i have an Android phone and an iPad and hoping to having PA v3 for both eventually along with it already installed on my desktop.
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 22 June 2016 :  21:57:03  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll try to make Android version available soon, basic version has been available for testers. iOS is also planned after Android gets released as it is from same source, so development does not take that long then.
Go to Top of Page

ebnerhje

2 Posts

Posted - 14 December 2016 :  18:18:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was wondering when/if you were going to release an android version? Have been using PA for years in windows but would like to see android for traveling.
Go to Top of Page

weasel111@

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 14 December 2016 :  19:30:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found an abbreviated vers. of PA on Google play for android.
quote:
Originally posted by ebnerhje

Was wondering when/if you were going to release an android version? Have been using PA for years in windows but would like to see android for traveling.

Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 15 December 2016 :  15:05:14  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check Google Play for beta version of Password Agent. At the moment the app is basic, allows you to show data from existing file (that you need to get into your device manually). You need to put your data file to public location like /Downloads or /Documents.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moonsoftware.pwagent.free.passwordmanager
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000