Backup Magic
 Paid XP Member wants to add BM to a Win 7 PC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jayallan

1 Posts

Posted - 11 August 2012 :  18:40:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a current, paid BM customer using BM on a Windows XP Pro machine. I would like to install BM on a new Windows 7 (64 Bit) machine. Please see my questions below that are based on whether I have to open a new account (question 1), or whether I can use my current Key Code (question 2).

1) Open new account: Do I have to set up a new account and pay for a new Key code?

2) Using my current Key Code: Starting on the Moon download page, do I download Copiaris 2.0.0 (i.e. the Copiaris200.msi file), then a) install the free Lite program, then upgrade to a paid Copiaris 2.0.0 level using my current Key Code .... OR b) after having run the downloaded Copiaris200.msi file, will I be offered an option to go directly into a paid Copiaris 2.0.0 level by entering my current Key Code?

Thank you in advance.

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 13 August 2012 :  07:38:14  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please use online key code lookup to get your free upgrade key to Copiaris. Then enter it to lite version.

quote:
Originally posted by jayallan

I am a current, paid BM customer using BM on a Windows XP Pro machine. I would like to install BM on a new Windows 7 (64 Bit) machine. Please see my questions below that are based on whether I have to open a new account (question 1), or whether I can use my current Key Code (question 2).

1) Open new account: Do I have to set up a new account and pay for a new Key code?

2) Using my current Key Code: Starting on the Moon download page, do I download Copiaris 2.0.0 (i.e. the Copiaris200.msi file), then a) install the free Lite program, then upgrade to a paid Copiaris 2.0.0 level using my current Key Code .... OR b) after having run the downloaded Copiaris200.msi file, will I be offered an option to go directly into a paid Copiaris 2.0.0 level by entering my current Key Code?

Thank you in advance.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000