List index out of bounds error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

r_p_roberts

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 17 January 2008 :  04:46:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First, I want thank you for this excellent product. I purchased it back in 2000 (order #RE2773016) after an exhaustive search for a font manager. I found none better than this application.

Now to my problem. When I run the Find Duplicate Fonts tool I receive this message: List index out of bounds (19589). I doubt that it's a coincidence that the number listed happens to be the number of ttf files I have.

Is there any way this can be 'fixed'? I rely greatly on this program to maintain my collection. I've been searching for a replacement and almost 7 1/2 years later I still can't find anything better! A couple come close - but none have the combination of features I want - and have in FX.

I hope there's a solution. Honestly, I'd gladly pay triple what I paid back in 2000 to get my FX working again!

Thanks!

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 17 January 2008 :  14:35:50  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I need more information about the error -- what exactly you do when it happens, how many folders you have in the list etc. Screenshot of the duplicates window would be helpful. Also your system information where I can see what verison of Windows do you have.

See http://www.moonsoftware.com/support.asp what information I need. It is better if you sent it to me via e-mail, not post it here.

You have a lot of fonts, I have never tested FX with this amount. Current verison of FX will not be updated any more but there will be new version in the future.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000