MX - resize the tree window
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

werr

1 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2004 :  08:52:44  Show Profile
Hi,
I like MX. I guess this is one of best picture browsing utilities. Forget those 2 digit mega applications that mess up the whole drive and are slow.. no thanks.

Guys, I have one problem that is I don't know how to resize the tree window on the left side. Actually I can resize it to the left to a certain point. I would like to be able to resize it to left margin completely. Or also to hide it.

If the feature is not present in MX, would you guys add it please? I need to read scanned pages, letter size. If I can close this explorer window on the left I woul be able to see the whole scanned pages in real size without having to move it from right to left.

Another thing - not so urgent. - I would appreaciate if I can see pictures in the slideshow in 100% size. I can resize picture in the slideshow but I can't get 100% sharp picture. The is different so that the picture is always distorted in shlideshow view.

I know guys this software is discontinued and is freeware. But if you have some time and can have a look into this, I think this software will survive long time.
Thanks for writing software for us, students.

Marcus

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2004 :  14:38:55  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage
First, there are currently no plans to modify existing version 2.

You can use slideshow feature to read your documents full screen. Use + and - keys on numpad to zoom in, * reverts back to auto fit. Press F1 in slideshow mode for help and options.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000