Password Agent
 New Windows 10 Hello
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

taleptox

Sweden
2 Posts

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  02:18:42  Show Profile  Visit taleptox's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I find Password Agent very good and i use it a lot. But there are other software around now in Windows 10 with new Windows Hello application. Will there be any integration between Password Agent and new Windows 10 Hello software application in coming updated version ?? And is it possible to integrate PWA with Windows Hello ?

Edited by - taleptox on 10 January 2017 03:02:24

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1137 Posts

Posted - 12 January 2017 :  02:45:12  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello!

There will be no Windows Hello support in near future. Please note that face recognition is not considered very secure.

Ahto
Go to Top of Page

SteveH

2 Posts

Posted - 20 January 2017 :  21:56:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@taleptox, I had the exact same question. It's too bad that there will be no future support for Windows Hello...
Go to Top of Page

taleptox

Sweden
2 Posts

Posted - 21 January 2017 :  09:41:41  Show Profile  Visit taleptox's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for an excellent product the pwa. excuse me for being so frank. i believe in your product. It seems very secure. And i bought itīs fullversion. But with new windows hello there is coming other password managers that will be compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint reader. There is already such software and itīs free. My advice to you is to make the pwa compatible with windows hello and at least with the finger print reader. I like the pwa and specially the function that itīs possible to bring it with us on a usb stick. But donīt you think in a couple of years the pwa will be outdated when there will be more software and hardware compatible with windows hello ? And itīs possible that windows hello vill become more secure ? What can you do about it ? Will there be a password manager builtin in windows for example in a couple of years ? At least consider and think about what I have written in advice for you.
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1137 Posts

Posted - 22 January 2017 :  20:36:20  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello! I did not say there will never be Windows Hello support in Password Agent but "There will be no Windows Hello support in near future".
Go to Top of Page

mifi

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 23 April 2017 :  23:23:04  Show Profile  Visit mifi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi! And how does the work go with a Windows 10 support?
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1137 Posts

Posted - 23 April 2017 :  23:36:02  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Windows 10 is already supported for quite long time.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000