Moon Software Forum
Moon Software Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Discussion Forums
 Password Agent
 New Feature Requests

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hotarobin Posted - 09 June 2018 : 19:35:01
Hi

I have been using Password Agent from many moons ago. It's a great product.

I haven't seen any feature request topic on this forum so I decided to create one to help the author improve the product..

Here are at least three feature I would like to see in future updates:
1. add a second optional password or pin code field for all entries.

2. include the ability to put in expiration dates and associated reminders.

3. Ability for Password Agent for Android to access Dropbox folders.
Resolved:
1. install dropbox on your Android device
2. within the dropbox app browse to the PA database file
3. select the option to make it available offline
4. launch PA for Android and browse to the location where dropbox stores the PA database offline file on the device (may vary based on device and Android version)

The above worked for me and I could even create a new entry on my Android device and access it seconds later via the PC PA app.

I did receive an error where dropbox on the PC reported that it was prevented from syncing and had to reboot the Android device to unlock the file. Not sure what exact the problem was but I would to do some more testing and maybe try another online storage to see if the issue is dropbox.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 08 November 2018 : 17:47:54
quote:
Will be possible to import from google passwords (chrome)? I see this very useful.

I have already implemented Import command to import data in CSV format. With some effort from user, passwords can be exported from Chrome in CSV format. The function will be available with next update, in a few months.
Dominik Adler Posted - 08 November 2018 : 16:27:09
Will be posssible to import from google passwords (chrome)? I see this very useful.
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 05 September 2018 : 15:42:45
This is interesting case. On some reason I'm unable to reproduce the issue here.
craig m potter Posted - 04 September 2018 : 23:24:50
Thanks so much for all your replies. Noted that the tab functionality won;t be coming. That's a bummer but I totally understand.

Regarding the dragging function, see the screenshot below, all 3 items are not in a folder, but when trying to drop into the folder it is blocked:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/EpqdvH6isAafVLj76
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 04 September 2018 : 21:49:41
You are likely dragging item to the same folder where it already is, that is why you see "no allowed" cursor. Start dragging from another item that is in different folder.

Regarding tabs I understood you wrong. I thought you want to open different data file in different tab, not item. You can't open item on tab and that is likely not going to happen.
craig m potter Posted - 04 September 2018 : 21:30:36
ok, so I see the problem I am having with moving multiple entries at once. I have a search enabled, let's I search for Ahto and I want to move anything with Ahto in the title to the folder named Ahto - I can move all the entries that come up in that search to any folder except for Ahto - for some reason if the folder has the same name as the search then it does not work, get the not allowed icon.

Regarding tabs, that's not working for me. When I click on an entry the info automatically opens on the side, but if I click on another entry the same occurs, there are not separate tabs opening for each entry.
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 04 September 2018 : 21:24:02
Just open the files you need and each file will be open in separate tab. To select multiple items just hold down Ctrl key when selecting.
craig m potter Posted - 04 September 2018 : 21:21:38
quote:
Originally posted by Ahto/Moon Software

Craig,

Do you use the latest version 2018 or old version 2.x? The latest version supports opening multiple files as tabs and also multi-selection for move and other operations.

Ahto

wow! Really? That is great! I am using v2017.12.20 - is that the latest? Is there a setting I need to change to enable these features?
Thanks!
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 01 September 2018 : 11:18:08
Craig,

Do you use the latest version 2018 or old version 2.x? The latest version supports opening multiple files as tabs and also multi-selection for move and other operations.

Ahto
craig m potter Posted - 31 August 2018 : 21:59:42
First off, I love PWA and have been using it since 2007. There are a couple new features that I would really like to see that would help me immensely:
1. Tabs - It would be very helpful to be able to have several password tabs open, I often have to switch between entries and go back and forth, this would cut down on the time spent.
2. I am not able to select more than 1 entry to move into a folder. It would be a HUGE help to be able to move several entries at once.
3. Along the same lines as #2, I love being able to give color-coded icons to individual entries, being able to do this for multiple entries (or all items within a folder say) at the same time would be very helpful.
Thanks,
Craig
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 12 June 2018 : 10:01:56
Thanks for your comments.

Regarding number 2, you can specify expire date now too. For this, press "More details" button in item details pane, then see section named "Expires". For more password expiration settings see Tools | Settings | Main | section "Password expiration".

Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000